FlexiGRAFT® QuadLink™ Constuct
FlexiGraft® QuadLink™ Construct
QuadLink is a pre-sutured quadriceps tendon construct made with Arthrex® FiberLoop® with FiberTag® suture and is designed for use with the Arthrex All-Inside technique.
- Convenience: No prep time or timely recovery of autograft required. An out-of-the-package option for OR efficiency
- Consistency: A dedicated team working within a controlled environment constructs each graft to meet or exceed rigorous quality and safety standards
- Compatible: Construct was designed to be used with the Arthrex GraftLink® All-Inside technique
- Patient-Friendly: Construct eliminates donor site morbidity and associated pain from autograft recovery. This makes the procedure less invasive and potentially decreases OR time. Less OR time can mean less time under anesthesia and less tourniquet time1
- Sterile: QuadLink construct is sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology. This provides a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6, without compromising the construct’s inherent biomechanical properties
|*This graft may not be available in all countries. 5-year shelf life Length is measured under hand tension in 1 mm increments. Diameter is measured by pulling the construct through a sizing block with light force, starting with the largest channel and sequentially working down until the tendon no longer passes through. The smallest channel the tendon can pass through is the recorded diameter.
|9.0 - 11.0 mm D / 60 - 75 mm L
- Barrera Oro F, et al. Autograft versus allograft: an economic cost comparison of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. Arthroscopy. 2011;27(9):1219-1225.doi:10.1016/j.arthro.2011.04.008